My very first R21 movie! The Wrestler.
I still think wrestling is very stupid. And people who enjoys it (either watching it or playing wrestling games) are brainless emotionless insensitive people who have no feelings for anything in life.
A really touching show. People just wrestle their life away for those blocks of shits cheering away not giving a damn what's really happening. A disgrace to all human race. I curse the day they were born!
Bottomline, fans of wrestling are plain stupid and very very ignorant to life! (insensitive creatures) (lifeless and loveless specimens!)
So anyway, i'm getting really nervous as the enlistment date draws nearer each day. On the bright side, I'll be really busy and all, and i wont have time to think about things/people/germs~ that harm other people's feelings/life.
Haiya bye lah bye!
I still think wrestling is very stupid. And people who enjoys it (either watching it or playing wrestling games) are brainless emotionless insensitive people who have no feelings for anything in life.
A really touching show. People just wrestle their life away for those blocks of shits cheering away not giving a damn what's really happening. A disgrace to all human race. I curse the day they were born!
Bottomline, fans of wrestling are plain stupid and very very ignorant to life! (insensitive creatures) (lifeless and loveless specimens!)
So anyway, i'm getting really nervous as the enlistment date draws nearer each day. On the bright side, I'll be really busy and all, and i wont have time to think about things/people/germs~ that harm other people's feelings/life.
Haiya bye lah bye!
Comments